NetSuite System Administrator at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Manage the NetSuite application, including analyzing and automating complex business processes and workflows, and oversight of integrations with other business applications.
- Implement robust financial and management reporting and dashboards, either via NetSuite or Adaptive Insights. Support requests for advanced saved searches and reports.
- Earn respect of peers as a clear subject matter expert on NetSuite functionality and system design. Provide expert advice and leadership over Arrive’s end to end transactional procedures including order-to-cash, procure-to- pay, commissions, and record-to-report processes. Perform root cause analysis on process or data errors.
- Manage all NetSuite and Adaptive Insights enhancements, upgrades and customizations. Review software upgrades/updates to evaluate impact on Arrive. Maintain and refresh sandbox environments.
- Monitor and administer account management, roles, access, profiles and security.
- Create documentation for NetSuite and Adaptive Insights including functional designs, user manuals, test plans, training materials.
- Act as primary contact for NetSuite and Adaptive Insights support and for 3rd party integration partners.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the quality of data, perform regular data quality audits, and resolve data integrity issues. Resolve master data issues.
- Review requests for new NetSuite features or functionality and recommend prioritization of such requests.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Undergraduate degree from a respected institution in computer science, information systems or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years experience with ERP systems design and administration.
- 2+ years experience as a hands-on NetSuite systems administrator. Certified as a NetSuite Administrator preferred. SuiteScript experience/certification preferred.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting workflows and practices required.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal clients to define and implement solutions to address business problems.
- Strong project management skills.
- High attention to detail, and the ability to clearly explain complex issues.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and a bias for action.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
- Collaborate alongside tech leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!