CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
As the Network Engineer, you will be responsible for implementation, administration, analysis, maintenance, and reporting. Reporting to the Network Operations Manager, you will apply solid technical and problem solving skills to deliver a robust, highly available, and scalable network infrastructure.
What You Will Do:
- Monitor and maintain the organization’s local area network hardware/software including WAN connectivity, firewalls, switching, and WiFi
- Manage day-to-day ticket queues for effective change management
- Assist with the support and operations of CLEAR’s production network both Cloud based and physical
- Work with the internal support team to design, and deliver a secure and highly available enterprise network for our local, regional, and remote staff
- Run and communicate reports for Network health, outages, KPI's and Routine Maintenance with your manager
- Install and maintain upgrades to the network
- Perform scheduled and emergency network maintenance
- Ensure adherence to policies, processes, procedures, and associated network requirements and drive their implementation and use
- Assist with performing internal audits and reviews to ensure compliance with all security policies and procedures which includes internal penetration and vulnerability scans
Who You Are:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience with networking and security technologies
- Experience with Meraki or similar centrally managed distributed networking infrastructure experience
- Experience with AWS or similar IaaS cloud offerings
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Knowledge of diagnostic networking tools (i.e. reading a packet capture)
- Knowledge of enterprise monitoring applications (Splunk, Solarwinds, Nagios)
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or equivalent experience