People Ops – Office Admin
We are playing in the AI/machine learning space and striving to build conversational technology products that are indistinguishable from magic. We are proud to say that we have the best and brightest minds coming to work every day to build on a shared common vision. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
As the Office Admin at OJO Labs, you are on a mission to support the business and the people within it. You help set the tone on life at OJO and we take that to heart. You will be super successful if you’re the kind of person who is always looking for ways to help people and make things more efficient.
What you’ll do:
- Manage workspace and facilities, including vendor relationships and building maintenance
- Reception duties including welcoming visitors, managing inbound/outbound correspondence and mail/deliveries
- Ensure office cleanliness and efficiency by maintaining common areas
- Coordinate food ordering and inventory of snacks and meals
- Ensure kitchen and bathrooms are stocked and orderly
- Manage procurement and inventory for office equipment
- Assist in event facilitation in cooperation with the People Ops team
- Coordinating and communication with EA’s for executive needs
- Assist People Ops team with various initiatives, not exclusive to office related tasks
- Additional support duties as needed
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Hire Great, Show Compassion, Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, and Earn Trust
- Detail oriented AND deadline driven
- Experience as an office assistant, receptionist or similar role
- Friendly, helpful and attentive demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Calm under stress and able to juggle efficiently
- Ability to consistently evaluate priorities and adjust as needed
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Read Full Job Description