Office Administrator at ScaleFactor
If you’re interested in a kick-ass headquarters operations role that gives you a chance to work alongside the best and the brightest in the industry, gain experience at one of Austin’s best places + coolest company to work, and make a tangible impact on a start-up tech company’s success, we want to talk to you about our receptionist / administrative assistant position!
JOB TITLE: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
ScaleFactor is revolutionizing the way companies operate through a combination of technology and finance and accounting experts. We are a high growth, tech start-up bringing a new-age, IT-driven approach to the accounting and finance arenas of both start-up and scaling companies.
ScaleFactor’s Biz Ops Team consists of builders, go-getters, and people-pleasers and we are looking for a receptionist / administrative assistant to add to our team! Our job is to make the hard stuff look easy and relish the opportunity to be the unsung heroes of the organization. We exist to support the teams within the organization & provide information and tools needed to be uber-successful.
Your purpose all day, every day is to help maintain the order and experience of ScaleFactor’s Headquarters and your goal is to elevate it to a standard that rivals the top companies in the industry.
- You live to serve - solving people’s problems is a passion, and a job well done is all the thanks you need
- You are extremely detail-oriented - A neat, clean, well-stocked & organized office creates joy in your world and resetting the environment on a regular basis so it conforms to your high standard makes you happy
- You are social by nature and are willing to voice your opinion or provide suggestions while also being comfortable accepting and acting on guidance
- You are goal-oriented and see yourself as a problem solver and a leader in the workplace and in your personal life
- You are passionate about bettering yourself professionally and personally through learning from the best and the brightest in the field
- You are a go-getter - no task is too small or too big for your can-do attitude
- You have a competitive spirit and are driven to win!
This is a daily opportunity to impact and elevate the entire organization. Your scope of responsibilities may include any of the following sample tasks below:
- Support the people operations of the business, which includes prepping welcome packs for new team members and providing a great experience
- Manage the cleanliness of the entire office, especially the reception area, meeting rooms, break areas, and bathrooms
- Perform general office duties, including scanning, printing, and troubleshooting when necessary
- Greet & register guests and show them around as needed
- Assist the HQ Manager with organizing customer welcome packs and managing inventory for the business
- Assist with events (on-site and off-site) like lunch & learns, team activities, and other events as needed
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1+ year commensurate experience
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and prioritization skills
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Calendar management experience
- 1+ year event planning experience
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 3 years in a row, 2017 to 2019 - immerse yourself in an amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive compensation package: salary, bonus, stock options, medical benefits
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + Cuvee cold brew coffee on tap + espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate machines
- Catered Friday meals, work late days, team events, munch & learn activities
- Work in a really cool East Austin office now (Owen’s Garage) and a hip new office in Fall 2019
- Enjoy a fun & dynamic office environment
- Opportunity to interact with C-Level executives daily
- Company events & other activities (Pop up picnics, BBQs, Bar Crawls, Holiday parties, HHs, yoga, meditation, boot camps)
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your one-page resume which highlights the skills and requirements above
- Your cover letter focusing on your unique skill set and how this is essential to the team’s success and what makes you the candidate we are looking for
- Two of your professional references that we will contact at a later stage in the interview process