As an Office Manager, you will:
- Greet incoming visitors; ensuring you represent our culture from the moment anyone enters our office
- Manage candidate flow between offices, always having a pulse on what’s happening in each suite to ensure seamless candidate experience
- Provide informative and engaging tours to every candidate that comes to our office as well as walk-in folks interested in Spreetail
- Participate in onboarding new team members; ensuring they have the tools need to start a successful journey with Spreetail
- Secure all necessary new-hire information prior to new employee start dates. Ensure all eVerify and legal information is entered prior to start date
- Support HR team in hiring process and projects
- Support events team with planning and coordination
- Receive and distribute all office deliveries and shipments
- Order and manage all office supplies ensuring efficiency in costs
- Ensure office is spotless by holding our team accountable to take care of our great space
- Own swag inventory management, tracking and distribution
- Own repairs and maintenance of office facilities
- Manage beer inventory and keep bar stocked to appropriate levels
- Continuously improve candidate and new hire experience
- Ensure every new team member has a desk set up including a Swag Box 3 days before start date
- Coordinate EOTM lunch and track headcount and leftovers for each order
- Manage housekeeping vendor communication log and proactively solve issues that arise
- Organize and prepare t-shirt inventory for every career fair and other events to ensure Campus Team has everything they need
- Manage Spreetail Libraries, developing a simple and efficient process for checking out books and managing inventory
- Coordinate travel as needed
- Paid hourly, regular hours 7:30-5:30
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Microsoft office tools
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Planning and Prioritization
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.