Office Coordinator at MVF
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies Award, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest-growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK, USA and Netherlands.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation, and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been the number 1 best place to work UK-wide in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world-class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to rapidly expand within the US. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to devise a tailored strategy that suits their requirements and delivers the right volume of customers at the right time. The service we provide extends beyond tapping into a new customer base. Our team work with clients to help them improve close rates after we have delivered customers and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our leads.
Our Facilities & Space Team are focused on shaping a high-performance work environment that encourages collaboration, innovation and learning - to grow our people so we can deliver growth for our clients. Our focus is on an outstanding employee experience and providing a world class front of house experience for our guests.
As Office Coordinator you will run and maintain our World Class Office in a high performing team and a dynamic role. This is a fast paced, multi-faceted environment where you’ll be developing and managing processes to ensure an organized, productive and motivating work environment. You will be expected to be an advocate and influencer of the office health and wellbeing. You will run and organise events, manage requests for our senior stakeholders and assist with events and important meetings. You’ll also help to look after our exciting events calendar which involves organising guest speakers, lunches, dinners and evening events.
Facilities, Health & Safety
- Log end of month expense claims for any regular expenditure, including but not limited to parking, licenses, food and office supplies (individual business expenses are handled by individuals directly).
- Manage all general calls at reception and ensure front of house processes run smoothly and efficiently so that we can provide the best service and experience to both MVFers and our visitors.
- Create policies and guidance around processes and tools that help to improve experience and efficiency in our spaces.
- Maintain the aesthetic and functionality of the office space. This includes weekly walkarounds of our workspace to make sure everything looks as it should, checking for any issues - anything that may be broken or not working - and working with relevant vendor or partner to ensure fixes happen as soon as possible.
- Direct, coordinate and plan all catering services including but not limited to - breakfast, lunch, events food and drink and everyday refreshments and snacks.
- Maintain a world class workspace by making sure that facilities are serviced regularly and that service level agreements within contracts are met e.g - utilities, A/C, water coolers, boiling water units, general building maintenance.
- Manage first aid, fire, health and safety practices, including: training of volunteer MVFers; health and safety and fire risk assessments, creating and executing action plans in response to assessments, collaborating with Compliance to stay up to date on all Health and Safety legislation changes including OSHA/ADA compliance regulation, signage, licensing and equipment. Ensure the health and safety for all employees and visitors to MVF Austin is of a world class standard.
- Manage supply streams for procurement of office groceries and stationery. ensuring all grocery orders are booked and all office supplies are stocked.
- Support environment objectives that align us with the UN sustainable development goals.
- Management of all office contracts and logistics including but not limited to cleaning company, security, ADT account manager, communication systems (currently AT&T/Spectrum) and LiveOak.
- Work with compliance to oversee risk assessments to ensure safety of all MVFers
- Coordinate the US Office calendar including PTO, Events, Bring Your Dog to Work, US management meeting and Friday Round Up schedule.
- Liaise with and support IT Support on tech related issues for our US office,
- Ensure the cleanliness of the office (to covid secure standards) is kept up at all times by keeping on top of the team, and ensuring that the building management run a regular deep cleanse of the whole office.
- Work with the UK team and US management on COVID Safe comms and updates.
- Work with the Executive Assistant to organise the US contingent for company wide events, both internal and external. This can involve but is not limited to site reccies, organising catering, staffing, travel, chaperoning, event dressing, liaising with suppliers, various event procurement and cost negotiation.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (usually PR & Comms, Network Chairs, Health & Wellbeing Partner or Head of Talent Brand) to manage events including organizing calendars, guest speakers, lunches, and evening events
- Organise the Friday Round Up Deck Template ensuring that it is circulated to all presenters and updated in time for the meeting.
- Take responsibility for organising the Values champ data collection and certificate creation.
Starters and Leavers
- Ensure all external accounts and licenses are up to date by adding or removing team members as required including but not limited to:
- Speaking with IT Support regarding shipping and set up of company laptops for new starters and collection of laptops for leavers.
- Deactivation of leaver accounts including G-suite and access to 8x8 reporting.
- Coordinating new and replacement cards for Hyatt parking spaces.
- Creating key cards for new starters and ensuring collection of key cards for leavers.
- Management of Zoom licences.
- Work with Senior Resourcer to:
- Organize and set up company laptops for new starters (in collaboration with IT Support)
- Ensure equipment for working from home is provided and Covid clean
- Ensure that all MVFers have completed a DSE assessment for office and home working (in collaboration with Health & Wellbeing)
Temporary Responsibilities (to be handed over by January 2022)
- Organize inbound lead rotation to sales team members
- Liaise with the SVP Business Development, relevant members of the team and Compliance to arrange Client prizes.
Special ProjectWork with our US Team and corporate travel partner to set up an easy to use process so US MVFers can find the best rates and service for corporate travel. Own the account and maintenance of the process without personally making bookings for individuals.
What Success Looks Like:
- Partner with the business to provide friendly and helpful support and expertise. Regularly ask for feedback from stakeholders to measure how you’re doing.
- Keep MVF spaces in tiptop shape, clean and fresh so our space looks great and has everything an employee needs to work at their best.
- World class employee and guest experience recognised through our employee engagement survey and feedback from guests.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- A thought leader who continually looks to improve our processes, and better serve the needs of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self motivated, curious, loves to take initiative and gets things done
- Trustworthy, reliable, highly organized, dedicated, and maintain a positive attitude and outlook at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and a big team player.
- Organised and observant, with great attention to detail.
- Enjoys working in a pressured environment.
- A team player who works for the success of the wider People Team and MVF
- Discreet and confidential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Excellent stakeholder management skills