Office & Engagement Manager at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Spearhead internal culture initiatives that promote a first-rate employee experience!
- Collaborate with team members on event ideas including wellness initiatives.
- Support Arrive management by providing ideas and coordinating team-building opportunities they can implement.
- Plan out-of-office and onsite events, including company-wide happy hours and holiday parties!
- Assist with catering vendors for onsite breakfasts, lunches and happy hours.
- Communicate company-wide updates via email, including event details & approaching deadlines.
- Track office supply inventory and order supplies when needed.
- Serve as first point of contact for general questions and office-related problem solving.
- Present weekly perks/office information onboarding to new hires.
- Report to the Director of People Operations.
- Work closely with the People Operations team as projects arise.
As a people engagement specialist, you will:
- Supervise Arrive’s front desk staff.
- Oversee and partner with our Facilities Manager to resolve onsite problems including maintenance, Market replenishment, seating moves, etc.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both orally and written.
- Organized, with a proven ability to prioritize and multi-task on many projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and positive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Able to work successfully in both autonomous and collaborative environments.
- Demonstrated success managing projects. You know how to follow through on complex initiatives with a lot of moving pieces.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Event planning experience for large parties in a corporate setting, preferred.
- Previous experience working with members of an executive team.
- Proficiency with GSuite and familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- 1+ year of consistent experience in a similar office management role required.
- 1+ year of experience booking travel, preferred.
- 1+ year in a management role, preferred.
- An LFG mentality - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact in a highly-visible position.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!