Office Manager - ATX
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the logistics industry by building an industry-leading connectivity solutions in the cloud! We are breaking the mold for how supply chains have operated for centuries using ground breaking technology in a very established industry that is over 5% of GDP. We work with thousands of shippers, suppliers, 3PLs, and carriers and created the first truly connected digital platform in logistics that provides real-time visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a series B startup that is backed by world class investors such as First Round Capital and Georgian Partners. Join our world class team of experts and help us change the logistics industry!
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start up that thrives for improvement within the freight industry every day. Cross-office and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication. We work hard and play hard too. We deliver solutions that are breaking through the transportation industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you uncover your best work self and you are looking for hands on experience doing something incredible, then come build the future of freight with us!
What you’ll do when you get here:
- Be the first friendly face to greet visitors when they come into the office
- Keep the office stocked with healthy snacks
- Manage & negotiate office vendors such as:
- Phones, internet, zoom conferencing, laptops, furniture, printers, property managers
- Order, organize, and keep an inventory of all office supplies
- Set up desks for new hires and order equipment needed
- Manage and track all assets (Laptops, iPads, ect)
- Be proactive and know what improvements need to happen in the office before anyone else
- Coordinate itineraries and travel arrangements for CEO & President as needed (air/ground travel, accommodations, etc.)
- Assist in planning office happy hours, parties, and outings
What you need to have:
- Eagerness to support a fast-paced, high-growth start up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Contagious, positive energy!
- Strong attention to detail and fantastic organizational skills
- High emotional intelligence and confidentiality
- Reliable transportation to transition between two offices as needed
- Mac experience, Google Docs user, Phone, Internet and conferencing platform guru!
- 2+ years working as an Office Manager
What we offer:
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Gym reimbursement and onsite Fitness Classes
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Company-sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone (even the new folks) has a voice