Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Pushnami is the omnichannel subscriber engagement & messaging platform used by more than 20,000 global sites. Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to quickly capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them, and grow their revenue.
We are seeking a passionate and energetic Office Manager & Executive Assistant to be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office, as well as supporting the day-to-day operations of the CEO. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright"). We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
The Office Manager & Executive Assistant will have innate attention to detail and organizational skills to assist in maintaining a positive office environment where our employees can succeed, as well as providing executive administrative support to the CEO. This individual must be creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and organize company-related meetings, team dinners, and other events
- Manage office supplies and inventory
- Greet visitors and deliver world class service to our guests/vendors
- Work closely with the CEO in reviewing, prioritizing, and following up on emails, calls, other communications, and pending matters
- Organize and prioritize daily schedules; arrange appointments, meetings and events, and schedule/ manage complex itineraries for business travel
- Manage and prepare Board meeting materials and correspondence
- Other similar office and administrative related tasks
- 2+ Years of experience supporting executives
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Experience working within a fast-paced, growing company that required quick thinking, process creation, and the ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks effectively
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED AT LEGAL MAXIMUM 6%
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday Thursday, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology—let’s chat!
Apply today to learn more!