Office Manager for HQ
Tecovas is growing, and we’re looking to bring on our first Office Manager for our HQ in Austin, Texas! We are looking for someone with a fantastic attitude who strives to make Tecovas a great place to work everyday. In this role you will constantly seek ways to improve processes, procedures and the office environment. You’ll also be very impactful as a culture cultivator, driving camaraderie through various in-office initiatives. Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Act as liaison with the property management company and office vendors
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, all incoming and outgoing packages, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Provide New Hires with office furniture, accessories and updated office information
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, including team outings, celebrations and conferences
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Assist with all aspects of the office move to South Congress in April 2019
- Handle all aspects of employee parking, including finding available spots and negotiating agreements with parking companies
- Manage travel arrangements for candidates and current employees, as necessary
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Other duties as assigned
This role will report to the VP of Finance.
The ideal Office Manager is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and understanding of the Tecovas mission. Specific desired qualifications include:
- 3+ years of Office Management experience
- Highly motivated individual with an outstanding work ethic and competitive drive
- Exceptional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Experience moving an office of 50 people is a huge plus!
- Experience rolling out systems and programs to support scale (ie. snacks, office supplies, ticketing)
- Exemplifies strong ownership over projects from start to finish
- Ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Competitive salary
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!