If you’re interested in a kick-ass headquarters operations role that gives you a chance to work alongside the best and the brightest in the industry, gain experience at one of Austin’s best places + coolest company, and make a tangible impact on a start-up tech company’s success, we want to talk to you about our office manager position!
HEADQUARTERS OPERATIONS / OFFICE MANAGER
ScaleFactor is revolutionizing the way companies operate through a combination of technology and finance and accounting experts. We are a high growth, tech start-up bringing a new-age, IT-driven approach to the accounting and finance arenas of both start-up and scaling companies.
ScaleFactor’s Biz Ops Team consists of builders, go-getters, and people-pleasers and we are looking for an office manager / headquarters ops manager to add to our team! Our job is to make the hard stuff look easy and relish the opportunity to be the unsung heroes of the organization. We exist to support the teams within the organization & provide information and tools needed to be uber successful.
Your purpose all day, every day is to maintain the order and cleanliness of ScaleFactor’s Headquarters and your goal is to elevate it to a standard that rivals the top companies in the industry
- You live to serve - solving people’s problems is a passion of yours, and a job well done is all the thanks you need
- You are extremely detail-oriented - a neat, clean, well stocked & organized office creates joy in your world, and resetting the environment on a regular basis so it conforms to your high standard makes you happy
- You are a data-driven individual - you have a high analytics quotient and adept at navigating new challenges, responsibilities, and processes
- You are social by nature - are willing to voice your opinion or provide suggestions while also being comfortable accepting and acting on guidance
- You are goal-oriented - you see yourself as a problem solver and a leader in the workplace and in your personal life
- You are passionate about bettering yourself professionally and personally - learning from the best and the brightest in the field
- You are a go-getter - no task is too small or too big for your can-do attitude
- You are handy - great with tools, and can troubleshoot nearly anything
- You have a competitive spirit - you are driven to win!
This is a daily opportunity to impact and elevate the entire organization. Your scope of responsibilities may include any of the following sample tasks below:
- Manage the cleanliness and operations of the facilities (includes bathrooms, meeting rooms, kitchens, snack and beverage vendors, and maintenance items)
- Support the people operations of the business, which includes prepping equipment and welcome packs for new team members and providing a great experience
- Greet & check in guests and show them around as needed
- Assist in organizing customer welcome packs and managing the swag inventory for the business
- Manage equipment, supplies, snacks, and beverages to ensure we are never out of stock
- Coordinate meal orders for team activities and oversee company meal programs
- Coordinate team and company events by ensuring proper transportation, safety plans, and exciting times are had by all
- Help teams as needed with data collection, clean up, and analysis in order to report into management metrics
- Bachelor’s degree - Business focused major is a plus
- 1 to 3 years experience managing a rapidly growing office
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and prioritization skills
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 3 years in a row, 2017 to 2019 - immerse yourself in an amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive compensation package: salary, bonus, stock options, medical benefits
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + Cuvee cold brew coffee on tap + espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate machines
- Catered Friday meals, work late days, team events, munch & learn activities
- Work in a really cool East Austin office now (Owen’s Garage) and a hip new office in Spring 2019
- Enjoy a fun & dynamic office environment
- Opportunity to interact with C-Level executives daily
- Company events & other activities (Pop up picnics, BBQs, Bar Crawls, Holiday parties, HHs, yoga, meditation, boot camps)
COME JOIN US!
Apply by submitting your one-page resume online and don’t forget a cover letter telling us what makes you unique and a perfect fit as ScaleFactor’s Headquarters Ops / Office Manager