AlertMedia is looking for an energetic and organized Office Manager to manage our Austin, TX office, own company-wide culture events and act as true team player. The ideal candidate will be motivated, trustworthy, professional, personable, and resourceful with a jack-of-all-trades mindset.
Who you are:
You love organizing things and are very resourceful! You have a passion for creating a fun and welcoming environment for employees. You embrace a challenge and are known for your multi-tasking skills. You have a knack for spotting things that need to be done and just do them, big or small. You love working for a company that will recognize you for your talents and you're known to throw a holiday party to remember!
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Create a warm, welcoming atmosphere in the office while helping to keep day-to-day office operations running smoothly
- Plan and execute all company events and celebrations, office-wide meetings and office relocations
- Lead the all-employee communications effort on events, schedule, and reminders
- Partner with receptionist on oversight and direction for food service, facilities, ordering office equipment and maintenance of clean and organized office environment
- Serve as backup to the receptionist for lunch breaks and time off
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to submission of various reports, tracking expenses, entering data into company systems, creating and managing spreadsheets and presentations, running reports, managing travel and associated expense reporting
- Coordination and execution of hiring events
- Assist with candidate scheduling and greeting/touring of candidates for onsite interviews as needed
- New hire support- gift ordering, on-boarding scheduling and other tasks as needed
- Act as a resource when needed for HR/finance projects
- 1+ years office management experience in a growing, fast-paced environment (tech preferred)
- 1+ years of scheduling/calendar management experience with ability to handle time sensitive and confidential information
- Event execution and vendor management experience a must with ability to work non-traditional work hours during key times (holiday parties, company-wide events, office moves, etc)
- Proactive vs reactive with the demonstrated desire and ability to multitask and work on different projects at once
- Tech savvy with expertise in accurate typing, spreadsheets, expense, billing, and other office software including Microsoft Office suite
- Passionate about company culture and representing the best of who we are with a roll-up-your-sleeves, team-player mentality
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 3 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.