Office Manager at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The People team at Workrise encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with HRBPs, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency. The People team is hiring an Office Manager that will be responsible for efficient and successful office operations at our headquarters in downtown Austin. This role is required to be in the office on a daily basis and currently oversees three floors in the same building. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is able to wear multiple hats, is well-organized, and self-directed.What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure employees in the office are following Workrise COVID guidelines
- Responsible for tracking inventory of and stocking office supplies and kitchen supplies for a multi-level office environment
- Sort and circulate all incoming mail on a weekly basis
- Provide administrative calendar support for multiple leaders
- Serve as the first point of contact for general questions and office-related problem solving
- Welcome visitors to the office, accept deliveries, and handle general reception
- Manage relationships with cleaning staff, maintenance vendors, and building management to ensure a clean and well-functioning office
- Coordinate the scheduling, logistics, and execution of meetings and office events
- Set up and clean up of all conference rooms for internal and external meetings
- Order food and manage catering for meetings, events, and one-off requests
- Previous experience as an office manager or similar role
- Hands on experience with office equipment & basic IT infrastructure (e.g. copiers, printers, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.