Office Operations Coordinator at Self Financial
Office Operations Coordinator
Self Financial is a venture-backed, high-growth FinTech company with a mission to increase economic inclusion and financial resilience by empowering people to build credit and build savings.
We're looking for people who share our passion and are driven to tackle challenges, find solutions and make the financial space better for the communities we serve.
Our team is passionate about challenging the status quo of the credit industry by providing people accessible tools to take control of their credit. Executing on our mission requires deep collaboration across our teams to ensure our products reach the people who can benefit from them the most, particularly the 100 million+ Americans who have no or low credit.
About the Role:
We are moving into an amazing East Austin office space at 901 E. 6th Street near the intersection of East 6th Street and I-35. We need someone who can help us set up this new space and keep it running smoothly. We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual who prides themselves on customer service, creative problem solving, relationship building, and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure we foster a great work environment with a high level of employee satisfaction
- Manage office-related requests and inquiries
- Oversee software applications used for reserving desks and parking
- Work with vendors to keep kitchen and break rooms stocked and maintained
- Assist with planning and implementation of company-related events
- External vendor management
What you’ll have:
- 2+ years of office operations experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An approachable, helpful, can-do attitude
- A high degree of organization, time management skills and attention to detail
- Discretion with confidential information
- Flexibility, adaptability and a master of multitasking
- Experience with G-suite and MS Office and an ability to learn new software and systems
- An ability to bring ideas to the table that may be out of the box
- Able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs
Benefits and Perks:
We have the compensation and benefits you expect. But, there's one thing that Self Financial can offer that many startups cannot: we can positively change the world, while making a profit. We are a team of Builders, empowering our customers to build their dreams. We have a Do the Right Thing ethos in all that we do, and we hope you value that approach, too.
Our perks include:
● Stock options
● Quarterly performance-based bonuses
● Generous employer-paid health, vision and dental insurance coverage
● Flexible vacation policy
● Educational assistance
● Free gym membership
● Free at-home workout through Sworkit
● Casual dress code
● Team building events and activities
● Remote work arrangements/ flexible work schedule
Self Financial requires all employees hired to successfully pass a background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.