Office Operations Generalist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Office Operations Generalist to support Procore’s Building Operations team and employees, helping make Procore an amazing place to work.
As an Office Operations Generalist, you’ll partner with a wide range of departments to ensure the facilities and workplace are operating properly and continuously improving. Successful candidates will be organized, proactive, and able to prioritize a wide range of tasks. No two days will be the same for this position. A strong customer service attitude is required!
This position reports into our Senior Manager of Building Operations and will be based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain balanced levels of food and office supply inventory for an entire building or campus
- Daily cleaning duties in kitchens, conference rooms, and communal areas
- Assist with internal events set up and breakdown
- Register and greet visitors
- Run Office ticketing systems - answer, evaluate, prioritize, and assign incoming requests for assistance
- Awareness of all ongoing team activities, department meetings, visitors, and deliveries
- Help with facilities as needed
- Communicate constantly with extended Office Operations team members via email and/or Slack
- Assist other departments at Procore as needed with operations related projects
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a professional environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Customer service - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee happiness, and company growth
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.