Onboarding Agent at LegalZoom
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for businesses and families. We are high-growth and fast-paced with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion, and innovation for what we do and how we deliver.
From day one, the Account Manager is LegalZoom’s primary connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time. Account Managers breathe life into our product and service portfolio and play a critical role in bringing excellence in customer experience, to the company’s top client relationships.
- Pre-sales activities include prospecting, customer needs analysis, identifying cross sell and upsell opportunities and coordinating the subscription process to ensure timely solution deployment & billing.
- Post-sales activities include renewal activities, customer retention activities and being the primary point of contact for customers post-sale in order to ensure customer issues are identified and appropriately escalated.
As well as building the business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Help customers navigate the onboarding process, building trust in the company and ensuring they get off to a great start
- Develop and execute on outbound call plans; achieve outbound call and email targets set by management team
- Uncovering customer’s needs and presenting an accurate high-level overview of our value proposition and evolving capabilities budget/authority/need/time-frame
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of LegalZoom products and best practices to provide value to customers
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention
- Follow up with customers to further educate and solidify their business plans
- Identify optimal clients and transition opportunities for the Equip Team for closure
- Ability to work harmoniously with others towards individual and team targets
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences
- Associates degree required, or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in customer-facing roles
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Impeccable phone skills and mastery of outbound prospecting
- Resilient and able to stay focused on winning over prospects despite setbacks or rejections
- Driving decision making processes to assist clients with next step conclusions
- Proven track record of solving complex business problems and communicating easily understood recommendations