Onboarding Consultant at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:30 p.m. (CST) on Monday, July 15, 2019
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
TrendKite, now part of Cision, is looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative Onboarding Consultant (OBC) with a successful track record working with B2B SaaS enterprise clients, preferably in the digital marketing space to join the Customer Success Team. OBCs work directly with customers to enhance the value of their experience at the early stages of the customer lifecycle.
What you'll do:
- Serve as an onboarding consultant for around 15 mid-market customers a month
- Manage all aspects of the onboarding process to ensure customers have a successful implementation and adopt the TrendKite and Cision software
- Coach and train customers to use our products via phone and web conference software
- Identify customer goals and research brands, competitors, and industries to provide set-up guidance and best practices
- Manage multiple onboardings with thorough documentation and organization in CRM software
- Work cross-functionally with internal product and development teams to quickly resolve software issues affecting customer experiences
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your onboarding accounts
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience, minimum of 1 - 3 years, building relationships and managing a portfolio of customers at a SaaS company
- Solid customer success management experience and understanding of onboarding and retention in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently onboarding customers in a timely manner and driving platform usage and adoption
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description