What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott, and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative Onboarding Consultant (OBC) with a successful track record working with B2B SaaS enterprise clients, preferably in the digital marketing space to join the Customer Success Team. OBCs work directly with customers to enhance the value of their TrendKite experience at the early stages of the customer lifecycle.
What you'll do:
- Serve as an onboarding consultant for around 15 mid-market customers a month
- Manage all aspects of the onboarding process to ensure customers have a successful implementation and adopt the TrendKite software
- Coach and train customers to use TrendKite via phone and web conference software
- Identify customer goals and research brands, competitors, and industries to provide set-up guidance and best practices
- Manage multiple onboardings with thorough documentation and organization in CRM software
- Work cross-functionally with internal product and development teams to quickly resolve software issues affecting customer experiences
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your onboarding accounts
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience, minimum of 1 - 3 years, building relationships and managing a portfolio of customers at a SaaS company
- Solid customer success management experience and understanding of onboarding and retention in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently onboarding customers in a timely manner and driving platform usage and adoption
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.