Are you a detailed oriented individual who is methodical in thought and deliberate in movement? Do you enjoy a social, open, and task-oriented environment?
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to serve as an Onboarding Specialist on our Customer Success team. This is a critical role to ensure our implementation partners are set up for success with onboarding our customers. Customer love is one of our most important elements, and ensuring partners are successful is vital to this.
This role will be focused on partner functional and technical enablement, overseeing coordination and collaboration between our customer, the partner, and our internal teams, and ultimately ensuring customers achieve their onboarding goals with PlaceCPM. This person will also be an internal expert on the administration of Salesforce environments.
Our customers and partners vary in size and complexity, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with various projects.
As an Onboarding Specialist at Place Technology, you will have the opportunity to closely interact with members of our lively team, learn how to become a master of your craft, and crush your job responsibilities, which include:
- Managing partners throughout their customer implementation projects from setup to training
- Able to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, and troubleshoot issues that arise during a customer onboarding on the Salesforce platform
- Fostering effective client relationships and gain a deep understanding of their businesses
- Ensuring stakeholder alignment and effectively manage client expectations
- Collaborating with the internal team and proactively provide support on other projects
- Conducting training, accreditation, and nurturing of the relationships with Place Technology’s implementation partners
- Effectively engage with our partners to ensure ongoing PlaceCPM capability growth within those partners
- Enabling and training partners on the latest product version when we upgrade the product so that they can function as an extension of the Place team
- Becoming an expert in the features and benefits of our applications and services
- 2+ years of project management and/or implementation experience
- Industry experience in finance and/or accounting
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Written and verbal communication skills that are sharp as a tack
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Time-management skills that will blow our minds and the proven ability to learn software programs in the blink of an eye
- The ability to let high-stress situations roll off your back
- Enjoy setting your own course and take charge of your projects
- Self-motivated with a passion for becoming the best in your field