Operational Process Specialist - Remote at LegalZoom
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Come join LegalZoom as an Operational Process Specialist! LegalZoom is building the next frontier of services for our customers: business tax advisory and preparation. In this role, you'll work to serve our small business customers by providing seamless onboarding experiences onto internal tools and third-party apps such as Online Accounting systems. This role is an exciting opportunity for onboarding professionals with a passion for working with small business customers to empower them to succeed in a dynamic new part of the LegalZoom team.
- Execute high-value manual processes to support product rollouts and operational efficiencies for customers and Expert team
- Interact with potential and new clients
- Onboarding clients into LegalZoom's internal systems
- Provide app support and assistance for clients
- Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure successful transitions
- Ensure a quick and seamless client onboarding experience
- Manage, develop and maintain client data
- Have products and services domain expertise
- Test processes ahead of full rollouts to the wider Tax team and suggest improvements
- Provide feedback on manual processes to Product & Ops teams to support automation
- Other job-related duties as assigned*
- Preferred: experience/general knowledge in bookkeeping and general accounting
- Preferred: experience using accounting software such as QuickBooks Online and/or Xero
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills and courteous phone manner
- High-quality communication skills (written and oral)
- Excel at organization and problem solving with strong time-management skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
* The role responsibilities listed in this job description in no way state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties not listed above as requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.