Operational Process Team Manager at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers with the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
As an Operation Process Team Manager, you will lead our Operational Projects Team with executing high-value processes like client onboarding and offboarding in our products and tools! LegalZoom is building the next frontier of services for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our Operational Projects Team with executing high-value processes like client onboarding and offboarding in our products and tools
- Manage and mentor the team; hire and train new team members; oversee ongoing professional development and training
- Support rollout and implementation of new processes
- Monitor team performance
- Identify opportunities for improvement, execute plans to address them, and work with Product, Ops and others to design and implement technical solutions
- Be the voice of the Operational Projects Team to other stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years professional experience
- Demonstrated team management experience of 2+ years
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.