What You'll Do:
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations, the Operations Analyst will work closely with the Customer Success and Services leadership team to provide on-going support and maintenance of the organization’s business systems, processes, and data.
You will develop, maintain, and improve procedures, documentation, and reports that help maximize CS and Services resources, and improve overall business results. This role is responsible for compiling the financial forecast of the Renewals and Services organization and communicating the forecast across the organization.
A successful candidate will be a highly motivated, detail, process and customer service-oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamicCustomer Success and Services team by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful Customer Success and Services organization.
- Plan and drive core customer success processes including: forecasting, performance metrics, compensation, coverage model and territory assignments.
- Analyze critical customer trends and provide insight to the business to drive customer retention.
- Maintains reporting tools and manages ad-hoc reporting requests for the Customer Success and Services organization to analyze and monitor their performance at various levels.
- Evaluate and implement tools designed to optimize and improve customer success processes and performance.
- Maintain systems process documentation.
- Execute all activities required to compile the financial forecast for the Services organization on a regular cadence. Assist Services leadership in understanding forecast inputs such as capacity planning and sales pipeline and communicating the consolidated forecast out to the broader LogicMonitor leadership team.
- Run weekly time reports to estimate revenue; identify any resource or revenue corrective actions that are required to meet/beat monthly target.
- Develop analytical reports for all sources of services revenue, consistent with company standards, and management direction.
- Continually provide suggestions and implement improvements to business and reporting processes that keep up with the changes in the organization.
What You'll Need:
- 0-2 years of experience in an analytical role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- This position works in a team-oriented, cross-departmental environment. The candidate must build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to learn standard business practices related to Sales Operations and Customer Success processes and systems quickly (sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management and quotas).
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Strong attention to detail with effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work with and protect confidential information required.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.