The Operations Analyst, known internally as the Review Operations Specialist, is an integral member of the DISCO Review business, coordinating operational processes and identifying enhancements to scale our business.
The Review Operations Specialist will manage the process for team time entry, ensure that departmental processes are followed, drive process improvements, and act as a central resource to ensure timely resolution to issues with a focus on creating a strong review employee experience at DISCO. The Review Operation Specialist will report to the leadership of the managed review function.
We will not hire residents of Colorado for this role.What You'll Do
- Partner with People Operations and HR Generalist to manage and oversee the Reviewer onboarding and offboarding process, including updating internal systems (Workday, Netsuite, OKTA, etc) and managing client-related documentation requests as needed
- Act as the lead point of contact and initial escalation resource for Reviewers on technical problems with systems; create tickets for appropriate internal teams and ensure problems are resolved by those teams in a timely fashion
- Oversee reviewer time entry to ensure time is entered accurately and in a timely fashion
- Run current project reports from multiple systems to provide timely information and data to our internal clients, in addition to providing time reports to send to staffing agencies
- Create and modify presentations in Google Slides as needed
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Help facilitate, participate in and lead team activities and events (e.g. team culture)
- Provide scheduling support for review operations team including assisting in organizing client project kickoff meetings
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings and conference calls
- Operate in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of experience in an operations role
- Advanced Excel or PowerBI skills
- Experience working with systems/tools to track and report on key business metrics
- Ability and personality to articulate processes and gather requirements in a meaningful way with our review managers, sales, sales operations and review teams
- Drive project progress by identifying and highlighting risks and alerting the necessary parties to resolve issues
- Personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types, including executives and clients (high degree of integrity and confidentiality)
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills
- Confident self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and an adaptable learner
- You are energized by being at the center of a team
- Have change management experience
- Have experience establishing a metrics program
- Have experience working in the legal field at a corporation, law firm, legal vendor, or legal tech company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.