Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Process Management: Build Wheel's operational and onboarding foundations through defining and optimizing processes, building playbooks, and road mapping Wheel’s future day-to-day onboarding
- Analytics: Develop insights, define metrics, and operationalize insights that drive key business decisions and solutions
- Work collaboratively across Wheel’s Operations and Clinical teams to build, scale, and support clinician onboarding and training
- Develop robust training materials in coordination with Product, Client Operations, and our partner partner care programs
- Coordinate and execute all elements of provider onboarding and training
- Act as primary point of contact and champion for clinicians from credentialing to first visit
- Work closely with new and potential clients to ensure a smooth onboarding
- 3+ years of progressive, innovative learning & development/training experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization and with clients
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Team player that enjoys working cross-functionally
- Highly analytical and experienced in using data to tell a story and make a recommendation
- Healthcare experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description