OutboundEngine, the leading done-for-you marketing automation platform for small businesses, is looking to hire a Operations Associate position.
The Operations Associate position is an excellent opportunity to be entrenched in a SaaS Operations team. This person recognizes the necessity of taking ownership of one’s own motivation, morale, performance and professional development. The job requires someone that enjoys task-driven work and relishes the opportunity to improve everything they do.
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95 on 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful downtown Austin, TX. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
- Responsible for calibrating, monitoring and supporting the quality standards between customers and OutboundEngine
- Meet SLAs for billing processing.
- Manage case queue with requests coming from multiple departments.
- Implement continuous process improvements.
- Experience adhering to SLAs.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Mid to high-level of MS Excel
Nice to have:
- Salesforce experience
- Call quality QA experience
- Deal desk experience
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with opportunity for performance bonuses.
- Leadership / Career Development Programs.
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability).
- Generous PTO - 3 weeks accrued annually and a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year.
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages and monthly catered lunches.
- Casual dress and music rocking all day.
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success.
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more.