Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As an Operations Associate, you will have a significant, lasting impact on Wheel’’s Operations. From optimizing clinician scheduling to supporting clinicians, you’ll help support the future of operations here at Wheel.
To achieve the above, you'll work closely with a cross-functional team including product managers, engineers, clinician advocates, and clients to build creative solutions to tough problems and quickly validate them.
If working with a close-knit group of smart and hungry colleagues solving the hardest operational problems gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
- Wheel strives to be clinician first; this means providing world-class support to clinicians who are completing consults across a variety of clients.
- You will help assist clinicians who reach out to support by answering clinician questions, solving technical issues, and working with clients to solve clinician problems. In addition, you will identify trends and common issues affecting clinicians and propose long term solutions to mitigate problems.
- You will manage clinician schedules, communicate with clinicians to fill gaps, adapt schedules to fit our client’s growing needs, and work directly with clients to deliver any changes.
- Ensuring our clinicians have their licenses and credentials up to date is critical to our value proposition within the industry. You will work collaboratively with a group of talented Operations Managers on ways to streamline and accelerate our speed in getting clinicians ready to go on our platform.
- 1+ year of experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to utilize google sheets and excel, particularly formulas and pivot tables
- Highly motivated and adaptable self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Professional and clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Bachelor's degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, martial status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description