Operations Associate at realtor.com
As a member of the Strategic Partnerships team, you will work collaboratively across functions in a highly matrixed environment to support the launch of new partnership opportunities, with the goal of driving growth and engagement with Realtor's products and services. This is a position in which you’ll be working across internal teams to support the operations of our acquisitions and the Strategic Partnerships team as a whole. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, along with the ability to think creatively and work independently. We're looking for someone who has a demonstrated ability to think strategically and thrives on tackling complex and ambiguous problems and challenges. The Strategic Partnerships team sits within the COO organization and works closely with strategy and corporate development. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Strategy and Operations Manager of Strategic Partnerships.
• Refine and perform the processes needed to appropriately scope, evaluate and provide ongoing operational support for our acquisitions
• Support initiatives that focus on new projects and process optimization; Initiatives will require end-to-end execution from initial assessment through recommendation and implementation
• Support cross-functional alignment of goals and execution (i.e., product, engineering, FP&A, analytics, marketing)
• Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements
• Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting suite to track, manage, and provide valuable insights on metrics and KPIs for acquisitions
• Thoroughly analyze and evaluate internal business plans for strategic planning
• Support leadership with monthly, annual, and long-range strategy, budget, and forecast planning
• Perform research to support strategy development for various initiatives
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• 3+ years of experience in management consulting, operations, product strategy or at a high growth start up
• Content and Email Marketing experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Experience executing complex operational initiatives with solid business judgment
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of business and financial concepts
• Quick learner; willing to dive in and get your hands dirty
• Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct analysis
• Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, including creating complex Excel models
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.