Who We Are
At Spruce, our mission is to change the way people live in their homes by making local services more accessible. As the leading provider of lifestyle services to the multifamily industry, we offer daily chores and housekeeping services to more than 1,400 apartment communities across the US, and we work with 13 of the top 15 apartment managers in Texas (including Greystar, Lincoln and Alliance). Through the intuitive Spruce app, apartment residents can easily have their clothes folded, their dishes washed, their bed sheets changed, or their bathroom cleaned. Venture-backed and headquartered in Austin, Spruce has more than 40 employees and is growing rapidly. We promote a people-first culture where curiosity, ownership and boldness are valued and encouraged. Each employee has a personal, measurable impact on the success of the company and ideas are welcomed from everyone.
What You Get To Do
Spruce is seeking a Strategy and Operations Coordinator who is able to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to optimize the efficiency and performance of all service providers across our supply network. You will play a crucial role in improving not only the Spruce customer experience, but also that of our local, established service partners.You will also use internal tools and processes to help minimize the impact of real, logistical challenges such as overbooking and/or underutilization, unpredictable regional demand, and scheduling inefficiencies. The ideal candidate will have experience working in fast-paced environments, possess strong technical and critical thinking skills, and demonstrate the ability to navigate multiple data sources to arrive at the best solution.
You Can Expect To:
- Balance the booking volume among all providers based on changing availability and demand.
- Find alternate service providers who are available to accept new bookings based on real-time location and capacity data.
- Execute processes and procedures that minimize and correct scheduling inefficiencies, such as excessive commuting between bookings, late arrivals and no-shows.
- Monitor daily service provider productivity and facilitate communication between the Supply & Logistics and Customer Support teams
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve current workflows and business processes that support our field operations.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in business analytics or hospitality management
- Previous experience in a startup or small business environment is a plus.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Knowledge of Looker or similar data visualization software is a plus.
- Written/verbal communication skills: you can analyze and interpret information, and present conclusions and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Problem-solving and creativity: you can provide unique solutions to complex problems, and can make decisions under pressure when needed.
- Planning and quality delivery: you prioritize and manage tasks with minimal assistance and direction; you meet all team commitments and goals and demonstrate willingness and capability to take on additional tasks.
- Internal collaboration: you work well with cross-functional teams and are comfortable communicating with your internal networks
Read Full Job Description