Operations Manager, Renewables at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of several of our new acquisitions in the renewable's space. Core operational functions include recruiting, operations support, payroll, billing, logistics and office management.
- Map out and document current state processes. Identify process improvement opportunities. Implement change initiatives and manage operations teams to ensure sustained improvement over time.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), reporting, KPIs and governance/communication standards for all core processes.
- Drive the attainment of a 95% order fulfillment rate by improving recruiting processes, maximizing employee effectiveness and partnering with cross functional partners to drive upstream improvements.
- Develop and organizational design and resource plan that is flexible enough to meet our current state needs while building towards the goal of withstanding exponential growth
- Hire, onboard, and train new talent as needed to support growth
- Collaborate with HQ internal teams to drive integration with RigUp central operations and eventual adoption onto the RigUp platform
What you should have:
- 5-7 years as a people leader in an operational role
- Experience leading through transformational change management initiatives - defining process improvement opportunities, implementing solutions, quantifying improvements and driving behavioral adoption
- Experience developing dashboards, reporting and KPIs to drive accountability and enable analysis of process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated effectiveness developing talent across multiple job functions and levels of experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- High grit and low ego - nothing is beneath you, you’re willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- A bias towards action - you’re not content to wait for direction, you set your own agenda and partner with others to drive it forward
- Experience working in the renewable's space in an operational role would be a bonus
- Experience working as an operational leader in one or more of our core functional areas - recruiting, payroll, billing, operations support, customer engagement, logistics, etc.
- Experience working in fast growing start-ups and/or post-merger integrations
- MBA and/or formal process improvement training a bonus, but not required
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary