Enzyme Health is enabling the future of healthcare by revolutionizing the way healthcare providers work.
We’re making the gig economy work for our nation’s healthcare, bringing top clinicians, and innovative digital health companies together. Supporting clinicians and companies alike, we’re enabling the digital health industry to provide better patient outcomes than traditional in-person care.
Enzyme Health is newly venture-backed and building an amazing team in Austin, TX!
About The Role
As one of the first operations hires at Enzyme, you will have a significant, lasting impact on Enzyme’s Operations. You will define and help build the operational foundations that power Enzyme. From modeling future operational growth to clinician engagement, you’ll envision, design, and build the future of operations here at Enzyme Health.
To achieve the above, you'll work closely with a cross-functional team including product managers, engineers, clinician advocates, and clients to build creative solutions to tough problems and quickly validate them.
If working with a close-knit group of smart and hungry colleagues solving the hardest operational problems gets you excited, we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Process Management: Build Enzyme’s operational foundations through defining and optimizing processes, building playbooks, and road mapping Enzyme’s future day-to-day operations.
- Analytics: Develop insights, define metrics, and operationalize findings that drive key business decisions and solutions.
- Onboarding: Work closely with new and potential clients to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Marketplace Balance: Ensure supply and demand balance for Enzyme’s nationwide operations through supply growth, funnel optimization, supply positioning, and minimizing marketplace attrition.
- Launch Strategy and Planning: Define and build an operational strategy for new market, client, and product offering launches.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ Years of Experience in Startups, Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, Finance, or Engineering.
- Highly analytical with outstanding Data Skills - well versed in Google Sheets / Excel, SQL.
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed.
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills.