Operations Program Manager - Renewables and Midstream at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a team of project managers and business analysts, and working with your team and cross functional business partners to create prioritized project roadmaps and resourcing plans for all of your team members.
- Manage our growing network of business process outsourcing (BPO) providers, ensuring they are delivering against productivity, quality and satisfaction based KPIs and that they have the supporting tools, training and processes to ensure their ongoing success
- Map out and document current state processes. Identify process improvement opportunities. Implement change initiatives and create reporting that helps cross functional business owners to drive sustained improvement over time.
- Partner with cross functional business owners to develop and document standard operating procedures (SOPs), reporting, KPIs and governance/communication standards for all core processes.
- Develop dashboards, reporting and data collection processes to create a suite of reporting that quantifies operational attainment, provides insight to process improvement opportunities and enables strategic decision making.
- Develop an organizational design and resource plan that is flexible enough to meet our current state needs while building towards the goal of withstanding exponential growth.
- Hire, onboard, and train new talent as needed to support growth Collaborate with HQ internal teams to drive integration with RigUp central operations and eventual adoption onto the RigUp platform
What you should have:
- 5-7 years as a people leader in an operational role
- Experience leading through transformational change management initiatives - defining process improvement opportunities, implementing solutions, quantifying improvements and driving behavioral adoption
- Experience developing dashboards, reporting and KPIs to drive accountability and enable analysis of process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated effectiveness developing talent across multiple job functions and levels of experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- High grit and low ego - nothing is beneath you, you’re willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- A bias towards action - you’re not content to wait for direction, you set your own agenda and partner with others to drive it forward
- Experience working in the renewables space in an operational role
- Experience working as an operational leader in one or more of our core functional areas - recruiting, payroll, billing, operations support, customer engagement, logistics, etc.
- Experience working in fast growing start-ups and/or post-merger integrations
- MBA and/or formal process improvement training
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin