Operations Specialist, Falcon Complete at CrowdStrike
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, individuals dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations center offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences by working with customers and detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time.
Am I a Operations Specialist, Falcon Complete Team?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Serve as initial point of contact for new Falcon Complete customers.
- Work with new customers to begin onboarding and ensure the successful implementation and operationalization of Falcon and Falcon Complete.
- Manage and produce customer metrics and reporting to identify potential team performance or sensor health issues. Provide monthly reports to customers and leadership.
- Serve as customer liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure customer onboarding issues are fully resolved.
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email, or case management system.
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question.
- Work with leadership to participate in projects and activities that align with the Falcon Complete mission and goals.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer Service: experience working with customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services
- Project Management: experience with the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with Information Technology and Information Security Concepts
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating systems
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Customer support experience
- Ability to work efficiently and at rapid pace
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.