Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Administrator at Invitae
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is seeking an experienced Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Administrator. This is a unique opportunity to join an ERP implementation prior to go-live - where you can help shape a high growth company’s future business processes and systems.
The Financials Administrator will be the key liaison between the business and systems teams, providing production support while helping to implement business process improvement through process definition and configuration of the Oracle Cloud applications. This role will be crucial to support full cycle ERP implementation and business teams by working closely with cross functional team members to understand and shape the overall business system landscape. Ideally the candidate has both Oracle Cloud and Oracle EBS (R12) experience in Finance and Supply Chain modules (in an integrated environment).
What you’ll do:
- Partner with business leads to gather requirements to document functional specifications and process flows
- Gather business requirements for enhancements, customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Collaborate with Finance and Supply Chain Implementation Partners to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements
- Design, build and deploy ERP centric integrations covering enterprise application landscape and data driven synchronization schemas.
- Conduct gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions.
- Consult Business Leads on ERP “best practices” process implementation and drive end-to-end process implementation or improvements initiatives (design, test deploy).
- Promote user adoption by facilitating user acceptance testing and training
- Work with management and business users to identify report gaps, design report specifications, and test developed reports
- Design & develop OTBI reports and data models
- Engaged in post implementation support to provide solutions for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process
- Provide L1 and L2 end user support from root cause analysis through resolution
- Responsible for proactive action regarding quarterly updates, including researching known issues, testing key processes, and educating business SMEs/BPOs on new functionality
- Testing and documenting all quarterly code updates. This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
- Identify opportunities for improvements and enhancements to maximize the use of Oracle throughout the organization
What you bring:
- 8+ years of related business and/or IT experience
- 6+ years of Oracle Cloud or EBS experience
- 2+ Full Cycle ERP Oracle Cloud implementation experience
- Expertise in Process Design and Architecture in Oracle Financial modules (GL, AP, AR, Product Costing, Financial Reporting, Asset Management, Integration with external systems, Cash Management, Bank Reconciliation etc.)
- Understanding of IT Change Management practices and Oracle Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Development experience on BI tools like OBIEE, Power BI etc.
- Knowledge/experience of Oracle ERP to Bank Integration functionality
- Knowledge of the Security architecture (security console, roles, privileges, hierarchy, etc.)
- Knowledge of Oracle BPM for Cloud/Fusion ERP (Workflow and approval configuration)
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Web Service Integration architecture
- Knowledge of Financials, Supply Chain, Projects and HCM business processes in Oracle EBS/ Cloud
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in the Pacific Time Zone
- Preferred: PL/SQL and SQL development
- Preferred: Oracle BI Publisher (Formerly XML Publisher)
- Preferred: Knowledge of Java Development, Apache CFX, SOAP, Oracle JDeveloper, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Preferred: Knowledge of integration mechanisms into Cloud/Fusion ERP (Inbound/Outbound)
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Cloud integration middleware products OIC, Dell-Boomi, Mulesoft, Justransform, etc.
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.