Oracle Cloud ERP System Administrator at Invitae
SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, traditional PST hours
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is seeking an experienced Oracle Cloud ERP System Administrator. This is a unique opportunity to join an ERP implementation before go-live - where you can help shape a high growth company’s future business processes and systems.
The ERP System Administrator will be the key lead for providing production support. They will have broad responsibilities across daily support, instance synchronization, quarterly upgrades, user management, security roles, and compliance. This is currently an individual contributor role that will grow as the ERP footprint grows. Ideally the candidate has both Oracle Cloud and Oracle EBS (R12) experience with Finance and Supply Chain modules (in an integrated environment).
What you’ll do:
- Function as the central point of contact for all issues related to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Support day-to-day production and system performance monitoring
- Provide L1 and L2 end user support from root cause analysis through resolution
- Define an incident management process; lead triage when incidents occur
- Monitor inbound and outbound integrations across the ERP ecosystem, and participate in triage when issues arise
- Communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages
- Deployment of quarterly Oracle upgrades including regression testing and UAT
- Manage ongoing instance synchronization schedules based on current program milestones and timelines
- Optimize our use of instances as multiple solutions are designed/tested/launched
- Act as main point of contact for all Oracle Support Requests
- Manage all Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to coordinate and complete any Administration tasks
- Build strong relationships with Oracle, leveraging their support expertise to achieve a delightful experience in our ERP system
- Ensure compliance with defined company data security policies and IT General Controls
- Review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights; align segregation of duties and security profiles
- Complete maintenance of Oracle Security Roles and role based access
- Build custom roles by tailoring Oracle seeded roles as per the business requirement.
- Update and implement user security within Oracle ERP Cloud Security
- Maintain documentation for Cloud ERP Application configurations, technical objects, and procedures
What you bring:
- 8+ years of related business and/or IT experience
- 6+ years of Oracle Cloud or EBS experience
- 1+ years Oracle ERP Cloud Administration experience
- 3+ years Oracle ERP Administration experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications, preferably in a Cloud ERP environment
- Knowledge of the Security architecture (security console, roles, privileges, hierarchy, etc.)
- Knowledge of Oracle BPM for Cloud/Fusion ERP (Workflow and approval configuration)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in the Pacific Time Zone
- Preferred: PL/SQL and SQL development
- Preferred: Oracle BI Publisher (Formerly XML Publisher)
- Preferred: 2+ years experience leading an ERP operations team
- Preferred: Knowledge of Java Development, Apache CFX, SOAP, Oracle JDeveloper, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Preferred: Knowledge of integration mechanisms into Cloud/Fusion ERP (Inbound/Outbound)
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Cloud integration middleware products OIC, Dell-Boomi, Mulesoft, Justransform, etc.
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.