Part-Time Customer Service Rep (CSR)
The courier industry is decades old and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, mediocre service levels and no national brand. Dropoff aims to become the first national brand for same-day delivery. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile ordering, flexible delivery options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, delivery Agent ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless last mile logistics solution. Dropoff is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Join our growing team, where you can have a real impact on the way we’re shaping our business and reshaping the same-day delivery industry. Help us deliver a great experience locally, and expand our presence as we grow into markets around the country.
Dropoff is looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to assist in establishing a professional, high-touch support center. We view every customer interaction as an opportunity to impress our users and show how much we genuinely care about their experience. We’re looking for someone who is technical enough to understand and address both delivery and product issues, but also a strong communicator who enjoys working with customers.
You will play an integral role in helping define exceptional standards for the customer experience that sets our company apart from the competition. In addition to supporting the needs of our customer base, you will also lead the order-to-delivery process for new prospects while acting as a liaison between them and our operations team to ensure delivery of time-sensitive shipments.
The CSR is responsible for providing excellent customer service by establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships across multiple departments including Operation and Sales. Your proactive approach and sense of urgency will have the potential to build long-term business growth and profitability.
- Answer incoming phone calls; place outgoing calls and follow-up on customer questions (*must have ability to have a flexible work schedule)
- Handle incoming requests for new customers looking to place an immediate order
- Monitor Intercom chat tool to interact with prospects and clients
- Work closely with Sales to determine new business opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including Operations and Sales to communicate effectively on behalf of the client
- College degree
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, ability to multi-task
- Quick learner and can intuitively provide an amazing customer experience to a variety of personalities
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Previous experience with customer service
- Sense of humor and a strong desire to be part of a fast-growing company