Part-Time Seasonal Distribution Associate
The Distribution Associate will be trained in all areas of distribution but will specialize in picking and packaging our product accurately while ensuring shipment deadlines are met.
Opportunity to learn how a successful company operates from the inside out. If you are a future leader who loves team work, meeting goals, and always staying active, this position is for you!
Use your customer service focus to create a ‘WOW’ experience for all of our multi-channel customers by shipping beautifully wrapped product accurately and efficiently.
Participate in a fast paced, fun team environment with opportunity to contribute through innovation, collaboration and employee input. What Matters to You Matters to Us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Picking product daily for various sales orders
- Working with a team to allocate and ship product to our wholesale and retail accounts on a weekly basis
- Delivering exceptional customer service by gift-wrapping and sending out our online customers’ orders in advance of communicated deadline
- Communicating with managers throughout the day and being willing to shift priorities on short notice.
- Staying up-to-date with changes in packing requirements that occur with our vendors
- Assisting in frequent cycle counts to be able to ensure inventory accuracy at all times
- Complete ongoing quality control checks throughout the fulfillment process.
- Encouraging your co-workers by building a great team dynamic by assisting with training of new employees.
Our ideal Distribution Associate will have:
- High School Diploma
- Distribution, retail, or restaurant experience preferred
- A positive attitude that is contagious to others
- Experience in a fast-paced environment where priorities change on a regular basis
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively while demonstrating strong time management skills
- Experience working with inventory in any aspect
- Availability for variable hour shifts, weekend shifts and holiday shifts
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 to 60 lbs.