Part-Time Seasonal Distribution Associate at Kendra Scott
Opportunity to learn how a successful company operates from the inside out. If you are a future leader who loves team work, meeting goals, and always staying active, this position is for you!
Use your customer service focus to create a ‘WOW’ experience for all of our multi-channel customers by shipping beautifully wrapped product accurately and efficiently.
Participate in a fast paced, fun team environment with opportunity to contribute through innovation, collaboration and employee input. What Matters to You Matters to Us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Picking product daily for various sales orders
- Working with a team to allocate and ship product to our wholesale and retail accounts on a weekly basis
- Delivering exceptional customer service by gift-wrapping and sending out our online customers’ orders in advance of communicated deadline
- Communicating with managers throughout the day and being willing to shift priorities on short notice.
- Staying up-to-date with changes in packing requirements that occur with our vendors
- Assisting in frequent cycle counts to be able to ensure inventory accuracy at all times
- Complete ongoing quality control checks throughout the fulfillment process.
- Encouraging your co-workers by building a great team dynamic by assisting with training of new employees.
Our ideal Distribution Associate will have:
- High School Diploma
- Distribution, retail, or restaurant experience preferred
- A positive attitude that is contagious to others
- Experience in a fast-paced environment where priorities change on a regular basis
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively while demonstrating strong time management skills
- Experience working with inventory in any aspect
- Availability for variable hour shifts, weekend shifts and holiday shifts
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 to 60 lbs.