Partner Services Manager at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking a Partner Services Manager to join our Global Partnerships & Alliances team. In this role, you’ll develop and manage a services ecosystem to help Procore’s customers achieve their outcomes while ensuring our partners develop sustainable, intelligent services revenue streams.
As Partner Services Manager, you’ll leverage data-driven findings to help drive partner strategy and engagements. Your projects will often span products, time zones, and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. This role will initially be a team of one, but as the program scales, you’ll be responsible for hiring, leading, and mentoring a team of direct reports to drive excellence and desired results.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Global Channels and can be based remotely in the US or our Carpinteria or Austin office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Create and roll out the framework for a robust services partner ecosystem and develop audience-specific practice development plans, driving certification growth and delivering customer success
- Identify and qualify various business opportunities and develop joint value propositions between Procore and consultants for joint customers
- Drive partner prioritization to identify where primary resources for all stakeholders should be allocated
- Grow our 3rd-party consultant ecosystem and ensure strong relationships with our most valuable partners
- Oversee contractual agreements, present contracts, negotiate and obtain signatures
- Identify capacity and capability gaps across the services partner ecosystem to quantify and deliver effective partner enablement
- Act as a business consultant to help partners set strategy by progressing practice development, pipeline creation, and developing prospective offerings and solutions to facilitate effective two-way communication
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build, maintain and implement business plans to support the sales effort
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent with 5+ years of experience managing a consulting partner program in a SaaS company or as a consultant working with SaaS partners
- Familiarity with services partner programs
- Experience managing complex projects across cross-functional departments
- Experience with taking large amounts of information and distilling it into compelling insights
- Ability to create impactful presentations, know-how, and comfort of presenting to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Experience successfully managing and building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally and with executives at partner organizations
- Comfort with an ambiguous, constantly evolving role, with a “no task too big or too small” mentality
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20-30% of the time
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.