Partner Success Lead - Strategic Partnerships
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Realtor.com built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time to help them in their homebuying journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, supportive environment where the opportunity to be part of mission-critical initiatives is exciting? Can you tell the difference between urgent and important? Would your colleagues describe you as organized, thorough, and committed to meeting deadlines and objectives? Are you the type that won't settle for "good" when "great" is an option? You may just be who we are looking for.
In this role, you will be working directly to manage key strategic partner relationships, vendors, clients, and real estate lead sources that connect us with valued consumers. While this is a post-sale client management role, strong selling skills are key as the main objective of this role is to ensure clients and vendors deliver on their commitments every day while looking for opportunities to expand these relationships and increase their value.
Realtor.com is looking for a dynamic Account Manager that is excited to work as a part of our Strategic Partnerships team. This role will focus on ensuring key initiatives in existing enterprise sales, business development, and vendor relationships are executed and delivered to ensure business growth objectives are met. This role will support the Strategic Partnerships team and report to the Manager, Strategic Partnerships Success.
A+ team members with deep passion, drive, and commitment is what we are looking for.
AREAS OF OWNERSHIP
· Responsible for managing partner accounts and is the primary point of contact for account-related matters (to include reporting explanations, billing disputes, and expectation management).
· Build, maintain, and expand partner relationships to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk.
· Communicate daily with realtor.com's partners and vendors to ensure they deliver on their commitments while strengthening these relationships along the way.
· Work to support and develop scalable systems and protocols for speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
· Proactively work with lead partners and vendors to increase lead delivery by leveraging relationships, technology, and business strategy.
· Cross-sell, up-sell, and re-sell managed partners to create new opportunities in support of strategic initiatives and meeting OKRs.
· Build deep knowledge of the product and the process in order to highlight risks and suggest alternative solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
· Manage communication and expectations for strategic initiatives involving partners and stakeholders.
· Develop ad-hoc and ongoing reporting and analysis, creating KPI insight across the entire set of responsibilities.
· Act as a resource to the entire Strategic Partnerships team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
· Identify and execute new strategic opportunities to automate, streamline and simplify the delivery of diverse role objectives.
· Work cross-functionally across the organization with sales, accounting, analytics, finance, marketing, and product.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
· Bachelor's degree (Business/Marketing preferred) with a minimum of 5+ years of working experience in B2B sales and account management within a technology or high growth organization.
· Problem-solving skills to resolve challenges in a timely manner that meets customer and company needs.
· Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written is crucial as well as strong listening and consultative negotiation skills.
· Familiar with legal agreements, drafting contracts, and amendments.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, paying strict attention to detail.
· Self-motivated with a bias towards ownership, taking action, and problem-solving.
· Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching.
· A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams.
· Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
· Must be proficient at telephone, computer, CRM and Google Suite applications.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success.
· Casual work environment and recognition for your hard work!
· Competitive pay and benefits.
· Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. ¬†Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.¬†The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Some travel is required for this position.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description