Partnership Success Specialist at FloSports
FloSports is currently looking for a Partner Success Specialist to work within our Partner Operations division managing relationships with our streaming rights partners and coordinating the execution of our contracts. This person will be responsible for supporting the Partner Success Managers and overseeing some partnerships directly. The role is crucial to the FloSports company as our partnerships are the core of our business and building strong, mutually beneficial relationships is imperative. This role is based in Austin, TX and reports into a Manager, Partner Success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure FloSports is executing rights contracts terms across a list of partners
- Liaise between multiple departments internally, including: Content, Marketing, Production and Operations
- Work with other members of the Partner Success team to set up and lead kick-off meetings followed by ongoing updates and status calls with partners throughout the year or season
- Collection of event data reporting for partners when needed
- Build out partnership reporting and analysis
- Confirming event data and information is properly set up within our event management systems
- Working with other internal teams to ensure the appropriate information is distributed appropriately
- Occasional travel for in-person meetings with partners
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 1+ years relevant experience in account management and/or a position with direct client/partner communication
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions both independently and in collaboration with internal teams and partners
- Experience gaining insights from data and using it to make future decisions
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong understanding of MicroSoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience and expertise within sports is a plus
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment