Placement Counselor at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
We are looking for a Placement Counselor to join our Temporary Nanny Placement and Back-Up Care team. The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to learn, a personable demeanor, great attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to thrive in an environment that demands responsiveness and a sense of urgency.
This position involves an ongoing ability to multitask between multiple priorities, and collaborate cross-functionally across various teams. Attention to detail, the ability to draft professional correspondence, confident phone manner, and overall reliability are extremely important. Successful candidates in this position are able to maintain a high level of precision, related to workflow and ongoing communication with their team.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- Juggling multiple priorities
- Ability to be agile in a remote working environment
What You'll Be Working On:
- Support the [email protected] backup care staffing program
- Support the team with a "pitch in" mentality
- Responsible for supporting our Caregivers in their role, through positive communication and coaching
- Constant and ongoing communication through multiple tech channels
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree
- A warm, empathetic and optimistic nature
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to handle a high flow of job requests
- Strong computer and tech skills.
- Some prior in-home experience working as a Family Assistant, Personal Assistant, or Nanny is a plus, but not required
- Ideal work experience could also include (1) experience in the staffing industry, or (2) experience in any field providing superior customer service
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).