Planning Engineer at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
- Coordinating decisions on what gets deployed where.
- Working with teams to develop deployment diagrams and plans.
- Coordinating turn up process.
- Documenting business and technical items for planning and reporting.
- Capacity Planning.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Working within a formal change control procedure, install, configure, and maintain network systems to support business processing requirements.
- Complete assigned complex and/or long-term projects within budget and schedule guidelines.
- Monitor, analyze, and tune network systems to achieve optimal performance levels.
- Assist in the evaluation of new products and services; make recommendations for improvements and upgrades and assist in the development and documentation of technical standards.
- Research, analyze, and implement software version/code upgrades and hardware modifications to resolve deficiencies.
- Perform capacity and resource planning by assessing risks and developing contingency plans.
- Assist in the recommendation of strategies for data center and infrastructure management from business continuity, disaster recovery, monitoring, storage, security and compliance.
- Routinely audit hardware and software to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, procedures, and configuration guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Advanced background and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures preferred
- Advanced problem-solving skills and able to work with limited supervision preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused attitude.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.