Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Billd is looking for an individual who is customer-centric and has a history of being in a customer-facing position. This role will be responsible for handling a critical part of Billd’s operations, with a strong focus on Portfolio Management and Collections. The ideal candidate has experience in Finance, Lending, and/or the Construction industry.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in (1) providing highly-tailored customer support, (2) performing at a high-growth startup and (3) having familiarity with technology tools (e.g Salesforce, Slack, Box, Levelset, etc.).
- Maintain relationships with current portfolio
- Follow-up with past-due clients and reconcile payment issues
- Engage and address any customer inquiries related to lien/collection notices sent to property owners, general contractors, and subcontractors
- Manage and maintain data integrity in Salesforce
- Assist in the design and implementation of improving Portfolio & Collection Operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Construction
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing role
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable management
- Previous experience in startup/small business environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus