AlertMedia is looking for a Pricing Manager who is driven to assist the closing of both new customer deals and customer expansion deals. This position will be responsible for all aspects of deal structuring, including pricing, incentive programs, proposal creation and approval, and post-pricing follow up. The Pricing Manager will report to the CRO and partner with Account Executives, Sales Management, and Customer Success Managers to ensure deals are priced and delivered appropriately to their conclusion.
Who you are:
You have a competitive spirit and are passionate about closing deals. You can balance being detail-oriented with being able to see the big picture. You are comfortable staying on top of fast-moving information and tasks that are likely to change at a moment’s notice, and you bring a sense of urgency to everything you do. Working in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment invigorates you!
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day aspects of deal pricing and proposal creation/approval through close interactions and collaboration with the Sales and Customer Success teams
- Understand the specifics of deals and provide proactive support and guidance to the sales team to accelerate closing opportunities
- Help drive projects and initiatives that improve productivity and simplify the pricing and proposal processes
- Partner with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to understand prospect feedback and pricing next steps, better positioning AlertMedia to satisfy prospect requirements on specific deals and within the market in general
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, Pricing, relevant Finance roles, Sales or on Deal Desk team in a SaaS company
- Experience in deal structuring
- Experience with pricing strategy and proposal creation
- Appreciates a collaborative work environment and values a commitment to excellence, creativity, teamwork, integrity, and respect in serving our customers and one another
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and analytical with strong organizational skills
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company three years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.