Atlassian is seeking a Senior Manager of Monetization Strategy and Business Operations to lead product monetization initiatives, inclusive of: packaging, pricing, feature tiering, and long-term business strategy to power revenue growth. Are you looking for a role that promotes partnering with various executive team members across the business to define critical monetization strategy, develop personally and professionally at a rapid pace, all while working within a world-class team? If so, then read on!
At Atlassian, our Strategy & Business Operations team is a high impact and visible team that works closely with executive leaders across the company. You'll own projects from inception to execution and delivery, ensuring that the packaging and pricing proposals you develop are positioned to drive future growth. You will be instrumental in framing Atlassian's long term monetization strategy!
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities by having your pulse on the business and leading change by working closely with cross-functional partners across analytics, finance, product, marketing, and sales
- Driving customer and competitive research to advise on packaging and pricing decisions
- Building high level financial models to develop deep insights and drive recommendations
- Transforming findings into impactful recommendations, and working closely with cross functional teams to execute on the recommendations
- Be comfortable with ambiguity - both delving into the details and engaging meaningfully on higher level strategy
- Have an analytical rigor, driving decisions with data, and ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences
- Be a self-starter and able to drive work from idea, to analysis, to recommendation and, at times, to implementation
- Demonstrate strong executive presence
- Have an understanding of SaaS business models and of enterprise sales
- Have strong proficiency in Excel, with experience using SQL
- Knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in crafting and executing marketing and customer research via quantitative methods and experiments
- A deep understanding of Atlassian's market, strategy, and business model.
On your first day we'll expect you to:
It's great, but not required if you have:
More about the Strategy & Business Operations team:
The Strategy & Business Operations team is a hardworking and collaborative team with a unique mix of backgrounds from the technology, consulting and financial services industries. Our responsibilities include driving strategy and growth through monetization, pricing/packaging, and other go-to-market initiatives, as well as leading the ongoing business operations that support this growth. We encourage decision-making at every level and highly value an open-minded approach and organizational transparency. We embed work closely with leadership across multiple other functions including marketing, analytics, finance, sales, product, and more to support the company's continued growth. You'll join a team that is not only intelligent, motivated, and passionate about Atlassian's products and customers, but also fun to work with.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.