Do you thrive making data driven decisions? Do you enjoy being a critical player in managing your companies’ strategic product objectives? Do you want to be the “go to” person for strategic and tactical initiatives within a product organization? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Report directly into the Director of Analytics and Business Improvement
- Provide analytic support to the VP of Product as a dotted line support
- Manage pricing models, data integrity in our sales quoting tools, and other data hygiene initiatives
- Develop best practices that align product initiatives and strategy with company goals
- Manage, develop, and enhance dashboards related to product performance, adoption, usability, and customer satisfaction
- Work with product leaders to increase usage, adoption, and effectiveness of our products
- Liaison with internal departments to obtain answers to product related questions and issues pertaining to pricing, launch process, sales enablement, and market intelligence
- Assist with ad hoc projects, data analysis and reporting as needed
- You are a self-starter that thrives on solving ambiguous, challenging problems
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong MS Office skills (high level of proficiency in Excel and Power Point) required
- 1+ years of experience data mining in a sales based industry is preferred
- Knowledge and prior use of Salesforce.com is preferred
- Knowledge and prior use of a BI tool is preferred
- Knowledge of software products, business models, or pricing models/strategy
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with confidence
- Clear understanding of software business models
- Excellent interpersonal and soft skills; ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and cross functionally and effectively manage differences of opinions
- Strong sense of urgency, including the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and set priorities
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.