Product Support Representative, IPM
VRBO.com, Inc. is growing its customer support and production operations group as it continues to build a culture of world-class service. Product Support Representatives work directly with property managers who list their inventory to VRBO’s distribution network. The most successful applicants are those who thrive in a culture of rapid growth, frequent change, technically inclined and outside the box thinking.
What you’ll do
- Support property managers by providing excellent service via phone and/or e-mail contacts
- Educate users in all functions and features of our product line
- Be the customer’s primary point of contact, build positive rapport and communicate appropriately until the issue is resolved and the customer is satisfied
- Help to analyze and identify issue severity levels and follow appropriate procedures for various types of customer situations
- Advocate for customer needs by suggesting customer experience improvements
- Meet appropriate productivity and quality levels in support of world-class service standards
- Assist with process and knowledge base documentation as needed to help further the team’s overall knowledge in support of customers.
- Moderate supervision needed; demonstrates initiative to handle most tasks independently
Who you are
- 3+ Years of customer service experience, preferably in a technical contact center supporting enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite and CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but will accept equivalent experience in field
- High level of determination to follow issues through to resolution
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and dynamically prioritize tasks
- Experience with Atlassian products is a plus. (JIRA & Confluence)
- Experience troubleshooting software integration and API issues is a plus
- Experience with browser technologies including a thorough understanding of cookies, security controls, extensions and add-ons for Google Chrome
- Able to understand, modify, and troubleshoot customer data configurations and spreadsheets
- Basic understanding of HTML and XML are a plus
- Industry pluses: classified listings websites, travel websites, online advertising, or B2C websites
- Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday shifts and holidays based upon business needs
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on VRBO.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.