Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for a Support Specialist to join our team and support the Stella Connect product. You will be responsible for liaising between Stella Connect's Support and Product team regarding bugs, feature requests and unexpected issues. You will run our Product Support process, including triaging bugs, communicating with engineers and reporting on common themes. You’ll communicate with clients, work on projects and help us work towards our world-class support offering. You will play a significant role in helping to shape the experience Stella Connect provides our clients. You will be measured by personal and team goals and metrics.
You are an independent learner, detail-oriented, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be an early member of Stella Connect’s support team!
This role will require product expertise, incredible time management and multitasking skills, critical thinking, organization and intrinsic motivation. We strive to create clear, helpful and real interactions with each of our clients, doing our best to resolve their issues and get them back to work. It’s important that you are self-sufficient and constantly thinking outside the box as we are in a very formative time and will be open to ideas and innovations. We’re looking for self-starters who are curious, hard-working and obsessed with creating a wonderful customer experience.
- Be the point of escalation for bugs and product issues
- Testing, reproducing and identifying of root cause
- Filing and managing bug tickets
- Ensuring that bugs are properly prioritized and assigned to an engineer for resolution
- Communicating updates, fixes and solutions to customers
- Collecting and reporting on common themes with product issues and bugs
- Support of Director of Support with ad hoc projects
- 2+ years experience in software (SaaS) customer support or technical support roles handling technical support inquiries
- Someone who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Independent self-starter who can also collaborate effectively with a team
- Strong affinity for multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Zendesk and Jira
- Experience with APIs / Webhooks
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.