Banyan Water is a high growth IoT start-up revolutionizing the way enterprise commercial customers monitor, manage, and mitigate water risk and cost. We call it total water management for the built environment. We are venture backed and growing. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies.
Banyan Water is seeking a Product Support Specialist for its Product team. As a Product Support Specialist, you will be the bridge between Operations and Product development. You will provide vital support to ensure IoT SaaS deployments and programs are running successfully. You will be a super user of Banyan’s Irrigation Insight product, and will be comfortable taking action on incoming requests and resolving issues, as well as explaining product changes and impact to non-technical audiences. You enjoy variability and ambiguity in daily tasks. You are highly organized so that you get your tasks done, but also can inspire other team members to go above and beyond in the quest for high customer satisfaction. You have a passion for water efficiency and conservation, and championing innovative solutions with customers.
If you like helping people, this role is for you.
You will be joining the company at a critical inflection point of growth. Your work will have an impact on commercial customers across the country, helping them gain new insight into their water usage and operations, and become more effective and efficient in water management.
- Become an expert software product user of Banyan’s Irrigation Insight
- Support Water Conservation Program Managers when onsite by receiving needs and making system updates
- Support customers and landscapers by acting on requests related to irrigation scheduling
- Leverage product data and user feedback to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Generate and interpret reports related to product performance, and make recommendations to resolve performance issues
- Learn and communicate the potential impact of product changes
- Instill a focus on quality in the product culture by creating objective data driven stories that influence and convince product teams to prioritize quality projects
- Influence cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our product users
- 3+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with statistical packages
- Experience prioritizing competing demands in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Experience constructing interpersonal relationships across teams, communicating technical content and analytical insights to multiple audiences
- Experience using data to tell a story and influence direction
- Ability to work with remote teams and stakeholders
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Graduate degree or 5+ years work experience in a product-building environment or Data Analyst experience
- Track record of leadership and experience working independently
- Track record of completing tasks to high quality standards in a timely manner
- Experience working in water/energy/sustainability/real-estate
If interested, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]! No recruiters please!