Professional Services Consultant
ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role
When large enterprise customers acquire new software, the best way to ramp to productivity often involves a personal touch from resources who know the platform inside and out. This role’s primary responsibility is to engage with customers via onboarding to deliver structured training, best practices, and implementation discussions.
You’ll need to be a ThousandEyes product expert to deliver a first class onboarding experience for the customer. You’ll need to have a strong foundation in core networking principles, a background in web applications, and be able to understand how network issues impact application performance. The ideal candidate should have experience managing many deployments at once, being able to identify and resolve blocking issues. You’ll contribute to onboarding documentation, creating or updating material as the product evolves. You’ll need to be polished and easy to put in front of a wide variety of customer roles - and need to love working for a growing company in the NPMD space.
- 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Standout "customer first" attitude
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Project management and consulting experience
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to juggle and accomplish tasks in tight timeframes
- Experience maintaining or implementing LAN/WAN environments
- Familiarity with web technologies (deployment, maintenance, debugging)
- Engage with customers to reduce ramp time and increase implementation stickiness
- Delivery of training, industry best practice discussions
- Help customers with ThousandEyes deployment implementation
- Build value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal
- Leverage enterprise data analytics to transparently track and report on customer engagement
Role may involve up to 25% travel, so candidate should be located within 60 miles of a major metropolitan airport.