The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
In support of our on-going growth, we are looking for a Professional Services (PS) Partner Manager to execute our partner strategy and to influence partners to develop and build a growing business around MongoDB professional services in Canada, LATAM, and the USA.
This role will/can be based remotely in the United States.What you’ll do at MongoDB
- Foster positive relationships with our current partner community in the Americas region
- Identify and qualify potential consulting partners and their respective consultants to fulfill geographic and domain needs
- Ensure partners are certified to deliver professional services on behalf of MongoDB
- Track metrics and scorecards for visibility into partner certifications and service quality; to ensure continuous improvement and provide transparency into partner performance
- Deliver against quarterly and long-term targets and present results at quarterly business reviews to partners and MongoDB senior management
- Implement partner programs, with the goal of ensuring partners are certified to deliver MongoDB professional services and training, including regional boutique subcontractors, strategic partners, global SIs, and training delivery and resellers
- Optimize partner on-boarding processes, support on-going partner development, and drive adoption of partners by internal PS teams
- Build and maintain relationships across different partners and MongoDB teams and stakeholders
- Evangelize MongoDB to key stakeholders at all levels in the partner organization; be the voice of the partner within MongoDB
- 5+ years experience in Professional Services roles in enterprise IT software, preferably in management and/or professional services delivery
- Strong business acumen with experience in contract management and negotiation
- Organized, with a healthy sense of urgency and ability to meet SLAs and deadlines
- Ambitious, independent and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with partner community and fellow MongoDBers
- Able to analyze, develop and deploy new and/or optimize existing internal processes
- Experience in recruiting for highly technical roles
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time
- Ability to familiarize yourself with MongoDB and other required technologies at a high level
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, or Computer Science
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.