Project Coordinator (Administrative Assistant)
What you’ll be called: Project Coordinator (Administrative Assistant)
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
The ideal candidate for the position is a consummate professional passionate about efficiency, details and discretion. This person is intelligent, highly organized and capable of solving problems calmly and swiftly. They must have an elevated sense of urgency and take pride in their work. In addition, they will demonstrate a high level of commitment and personal dedication to their role and the company. They must be professional and courteous in all interactions and have demonstrated a high level of customer service. They must be a highly adaptive and flexible team player, willing to use creative strategies to problem solve.
What you’ll do:
You will be reporting to the Executive Administrator for the Innovation and Technology Team and operating as part of an administrative team that handles all of the administrative and operational responsibilities for the team and its leadership, while providing specific administrative support to the Executive Administrator, the Director of Agent Labs, and the Labs team. The responsibilities may include but are not limited to: calendar management, coordinating meetings and travel arrangements, preparing reports and related documentation, errands, and heavy email communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aid the Executive Administrator with administrative tasks as assigned.
- Aid the Director of Agent Labs and the Labs team to facilitate labs, coordinate lab event logistics, and communicate with KW associate attendees.
- Act as first point of contact in many cases, representing the department, in communications with KW associates.
- Assist in internal communications between the Labs team and various KW internal teams, including product, engineering, and IT operations.
- Create and maintain reports that track essential lab data collection points.
- Maintain calendar and schedule calls, meetings, conferences and appointments. This includes coordinating meeting materials, taking notes and ensuring follow up.
- Communicate via phone and email on behalf of Innovation and Technology Leadership, managing communication with internal employees as well as external contacts (clients, investors, partners, etc.) Return all messages within 24 hours or less, exercising judgement, discretion and confidentiality.
- Lead special projects by delegating tasks to internal teams, establishing deadlines and holding all parties accountable.
- Write, proofread and prepare outgoing correspondence.
- Generate high-level reports and presentations, create meeting agendas, and coordinate attendees.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, including travel itinerary for each trip.
- General errands such as lunch, conference room set up, gifts, errands, etc.
- Code and process invoices and expense reports, budget and forecast tracking.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Highly adaptive and flexible, willing to quickly pivot as priorities change.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must have advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office, G Suite) and the willingness to learn new software and tools.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Professional and courteous in all communications, with a high level of customer service.
- Basic familiarity with budgets, financials, and accounts payable preferred.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.